The Ron Kane Files

Writing About Music

Monday, April 27, 2009

Perfect Collection?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rk-dd/sets/72157594523798330/

I have a set up on Flickr of my "Perfect Collection". Well, it's not perfect, but I thought I'd try to stay within the boundary of the 800 or so photos that Flickr allows per page of a set.

Please take a look at my "Perfect Collection" - I'd love to hear your comments, questions. Yes, I will consider removing some titles to be replaced with others. What's missing? What are you unfamiliar with?

Very soon, I will be taking a short break from blogging. I must change my internet connection at home - my dial-up is now too slow for many internet functions - Flickr among them.

So, what do you think of my "Perfect Collection"?

- Ron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home