The Ron Kane Files

Writing About Music

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Name-checked!!!


In the CD booklet for the new re-issue of "Kip Of The Serenes" by Dr. Strangely Strange, they got my name wrong, "Ron Cane". But in the March 2009 issue of Record Collector Magazine (UK), I am name-checked and they got it right!

So, thank you to Mr. Adrian Whittaker for all your work on the "Kip" re-issue, it sounds absolutely glorious! I now suppose I am officially to be referred to as a "Mega-Collector", folks!

- Ron

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron:

You've always been a mega collector to us!

6:44 AM  
Blogger chas_m said...

I've always preferred Ron "the god" Kane. :)

6:24 AM  
Blogger Ron Kane said...

Thanks, guys.

Can't be everything to everyone, unfortunately. Though I'd like to try! Please give 45cat.com a chance!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home