The Ron Kane Files

Writing About Music

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Records

The records - last night. It was the last snap on a roll, so I gave it a whirl. This is looking straight at the "Rock A-Z" - the stripey spine up top is likely a Brand X album, and the one on the middle shelf is a live Gong album. Just American and British artists in this shot - all the NZ, Aus, DE, FR, JPN, SWE, FIN, OST, jazz, EZ, C&W, comedy / spoken word - are all in a different room. In 1975, I could fill 9 crates, as I recall. I want to find the photo of my teenaged self, standing next to my 9 crates holding my first 'clear' Faust LP.

2 Comments:

Blogger nonrob said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Ron Kane said...

Yes, it's "Gong Est Mort" that is the striped spine...

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home