The Ron Kane Files

Writing About Music

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Flickr

Over at Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/rk-dd/sets/72157594523798330/
I have a 'set' up that is nearly 300 CD covers. what I would like for you to do is head over there, take a look at the set of CD covers then come back here and tell me (in the comments) which albums you would like me to write about.

I will start "1972" shortly, but I am enjoying flying by the proverbial seat of my pants for a few days / weeks. Thanks for reading my stuff - and thanks for indulging me.

- Ron


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez. I'm amazed at how many of these I have, thanks to you.

Ok. How about, "Pottery Pie", "Infant King" and "Bad Man" by Les Drellas.

-Bob

8:45 PM  
Blogger Ron Kane said...

There's nothing to tell about Les Drellas. Only link I ever found was a dead one, some guy who said he worked on the "album" - I emailed him, but it bounced. They certainly owe a lot to Chrgrin D'Amour, I reckon.

I will try to come up with something for both Michiel peters and Geoff Muldaur.

- RK

9:22 PM  
Blogger chas_m said...

My pick will be "The Age of Plastic" by the Buggles -- this is an album that rarely leaves my CD player (not that anyone listens to whole CDs anymore), and for me almost every track is a classic.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Brian Ware said...

Page 2 sure has some classics. Since I recently acquired the CD, I'd like to read more of your thoughts about Department S. Also mighty fond of the Duffy, Divinyls, and Gangajang.
Thanks!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Ron Kane said...

Thank you! I will get busy writing about the "requests"!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home