The Ron Kane Files

Writing About Music

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Playlist

“New MD Deck!”

MICO WAVE – American Dream

XTC – Wait Till Your Boat Goes Down

BLIND FAITH – Can’t Find My Way Home

FAIRPORT CONVENTION – Million Dollar Bash

CARLIN, GEORGE – Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television

KARN, MICK – Buoy (feat. David Sylvian) (12”)

STRING DRIVEN THING – Two Timin’ Rama

NEW MUSIK – Planet Doesn’t Mind, The (12”)

GANG OF FOUR – Silver Lining

A CERTAIN RATIO – Wild Party (12”)

CALE, JOHN – Satellite Walk (12”)

CAN – I Want More (12”)

YELLO – There Is No Reason (12”)

BADAROU, WALLY – Chief Inspector (Vine Street) (12”)

DAHO, ETIENNE – Tombe Pour La France (Vers. Maxi) (12”)

L’AFFAIRE LOUIS’ TRIO – Chic Planete (Remix)

STRANGLERS – Uptown (Live)

CRISTINA – Is That All There Is? (12”)

First 4 titles from CD, the rest (sauf L’ALT) are from vinyl

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't separate collecting from my job for some reason. Music becomes medicine, encapsulating some moment I wish I was living in when the demands for rent and food take center stage. As I currently have zilch $$$ in the bank, I'm trying to figure out when and why exactly I buy what I do as the need to have some kind of cushion becomes greater with every mounting doubt that i'd rather be somewhere else doing something else.

Bob G

3:04 PM  
Blogger Ron Kane said...

Yes, it's a curious transaction at times...

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home